The Blogger,

Good day, this is Justin Ong and I created this blog to help my clients to understand what is S2s (Secret2Success). This blog includes.

5 ways to earn.

How to register.

Office Tour (Overview)

I hope it helps. And also visit my facebook page: https://facebook.com/secret2successhow/ for more informations and don't forget to give a like. Thanks!

Note: Para po ito sa mga nainvite ni Justin Ong. Kung gusto niyo pong sumali.

Just add me on:
Facebook: jaong.30@yahoo.com
then send me a message.

Monday, January 2, 2017

How to Register in S2s (Secret2Success)



Ways to Register in S2s (Secret2Success):
                  1.  Referral Link.
                  2. Registration.
                  3. Activation.
                  4. Mode of Payments.
                  5. Welcome!



1. Referral Link
      Use this link: http://busin3ss.secret2success.com to register.

2. Registration
       After you redirect to the referral link, you will see the member registration.
              First Name: Your first name.
              Last Name: Your last name.
              Mobile number: Your sim number.
              Email: gmail, yahoo, live and other e-mail accounts.
       Create Username: Remember, your username must have a first small letter and not capital letter. Alphanumerical username.        Example usernames: jason3006, janeann60, busin3ss.
              New Password: Enter your password.
              Retype Password: Retype your password.
       Enter the Captcha. You will see below the name of your sponsor and  it is me. Then click register.
3. Activation

       After you register, please log in and you will see this website page. This is where we will activate your account. All this required field that need to fill must be given to your sponsor. But you can activate your account after you gave the payment. Membership payment is worth 250pesos. But you can earn more when you registered as a legit member.







4. Mode of Payments
       This is where you can choose the payment you want. Please screenshot then send the receipt to "send message".
Note: John Mark Alcalde is our generous and understanding upline.




5. Welcome!
       Welcome and congrats! Now we can start your office and refer more for your earnings! To start on your way to success!

For more information:
Visit the website:
Visit my facebook page then like:

Is this guide helpful? Questions? Comment below.

15 comments:

  1. Ihave account but until now not available to open...how to recover my account

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an account but i forg0t my username and passw0rd..h0w can i recover my account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have an acct but I forgot my email and password how can I recover this

    ReplyDelete
  4. i forgot my username, how can i recover my account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there secret2success marketing in Aritao, Nueva Cizcaya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same me subrang tagal na diko na ma open sayang

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can i login i have all d details but dont know where to login?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ganun din sakin 12k invest ko pero sayang lang di kona maopen gang ngayon scam ata mga to manloloko

    ReplyDelete
  9. May account po ako dati, paanu ko pa po yun ma rerecover?

    ReplyDelete